Senior Real Estate Administrator Receptionist
Bring your genius administration, office management and receptionist skills and join a fun and social company where you will be appreciated by a diverse and ethical team.
- A supportive and fun culture, great people
- Newly fitted out office in a vibrant Crows Nest location
- Make the role your own – Develop your Real Estate career
Who they are: Our client is a real estate agency in Crows Nest in the Lower North Shore and is the area’s primary independent real estate agency, having traded locally for more than 25 years.
Your team: You’ll be the Senior Administrator working with a team of 14 real estate professionals possessing more than 100 years of combined real estate experience. Your new team has energy and passion, and believe in working collaboratively to get the best outcomes for their happy clients.
What you’ll do: Help run this fast and fabulous office with your winning ways, initiative, and positive outlook as you
- Action telephone and in-person enquiries at reception, including meeting and greeting guests
- Provide administrative support such as updating spreadsheets, filing, invoice assistance, obtaining and distribute mail and correspondence
- Undertake general assistance to sales, marketing and property management department
What you’ll need to do the job:
- Real Estate experience, working knowledge of REST, registration certificate (ESSENTIAL)
- Have a high attention to detail and preemptive communications skills
- Exceptional customer service skills and be a multitasking genius
- Knockout organisational, time management and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office – Word, Excel & PowerPoint
What you’ll get:
- An opportunity to start your real estate career, learn the ropes and grow
- To be close to the historic Maccallum Pool in Cremorne and the North Sydney Olympic Pool – How about a swim after work?
- Right on all train and bus lines, with local shops, parks and gyms, a café culture and an after-work restaurant and bar scene
- The ability to be innovative and creative as you learn from the sales and marketing team
For more information contact Nathalie by emailing email@example.com