Sue has recently completed a property renovation for one of our Landlords. The renovation results are outstanding and not to mention the 25% increase in rent is a great result.
The property had the following work carried out:
- Fully renovated bathroom with Timberline timber floating vanity with oak veneer, floor to ceiling tiles and oversized shower recess.
- New flooring and paint throughout, the kitchen floor has been laid with next generation plank style timber look Hybrid flooring.
- New block out roller blinds in the bedrooms and sunscreen in the living areas, the newly tiled covered balcony area provides a more modern look
- New appliances have been installed in the kitchen.
The property has been now been leased after one week of being advertised – with a revised weekly rental increase of 25%.
– Appeals to a good tenant
– Receive significant tax depreciation benefits
– Shorter time on the market for rent
– Higher rental return
If you have any questions about improving your property for profit please speak to Sue. Sue can discuss all of your options and advise you where your property could be improved.