Attracting superior tenants.
The aim is to showcase the property using a wide variety of quality marketing options, including professional photography, a strong online presence, appropriate availability for inspection and ease of application submission.
- Websites – realestate.com.au, domain.com.au, rent.com.au, followit & homely as well as our own website marriottlane.com.au
- Office Attraction – Marriott Lane boasts the most prominent window displays of all real estate agencies in your local area. Our office location is in the heart of Crows Nest, opposite the new Woolworths complex, is highly visible, providing exposure to significant volumes of foot traffic. We are the only office to be open 7 days per week.
- Signboards – For Lease signboards erected if applicable
- Viewings and Appointments – Open homes are typically conducted twice per week to allow prospective tenants to view the property. We also use Inspect Real Estate which is an advanced web-based system that makes it easier for tenants to inspect properties, receive updates and register their interest in applying. Inspect Real Estate has the capability to send invitation alerts to prospective tenants who have previously viewed our other properties.
- Correct Rental Price – Asking too much for a property can lead to an extended vacancy period. It is preferable to set a fair asking price that should lead to the swift receipt of multiple applications from acceptable tenants.