Christine Chiara-Smith adds over 30 years’ real estate experience to our office, a fully licensed real estate agent and a wealth of industry knowledge, Christine is a must to have around. Prior to joining Marriott Lane, Christine directed her own agency for 17 years.
Starting as our Accounts and Administration Manager it was only a matter of time before Christine became our Business Manager. Responsibilities include the day to day running of our property management and sales departments as well ensuring all of the office administration is compliant, effective and our processes and checklists are being followed and carried out daily without fail.
Christine brings energy, professionalism and expertise to Marriott Lane Real Estate and will happily assist our vendors, purchasers, landlords and tenants alike with any concerns they may have regarding their dealings with Marriott Lane.
Christine is proud to be a Justice of the Peace and her JP services are available at our office from Monday to Friday during business hours, or by private appointment outside of business hours.
- Ranked 5th – 2019 Top 20 Agency in Australia – Property Management
- Ranked 3rd – 2019 Top 10 Agency in NSW – Property Management
- 2019 Ratemyagent Agency of the year for Crows Nest
- 2019 Ratemyagent Agent of the year for Crows Nest – Stuart Howard
- 2019 Ratemyagent Agency of the year for Artarmon
- 2019 Ratemyagent Agent of the year for Artarmon – Stephen O’Sullivan
- 2018 Ratemyagent Agency of the year for Artarmon
- 2018 Ratemyagent Agent of the year for Artarmon – Stephen O’Sullivan
- 2018 Ratemyagent Agency of the year for Wollstonecraft
- 2018 Ratemyagent Agent of the year for Wollstonecraft – Stuart Howard
- Marriott Lane Real Estate is the proud major sponsor of the Cammeray Golf Club and a sponsor of the Taldumande Youth Services.
SMS the keyword MLRE to 0416 907 779 to receive a copy of our office WebBook.
"I selected Marriott Lane to handle the sale of my property as I had dealt with the agency previously. I’ve found Wayne Marriott to be very helpful, easy to talk to and always gives great advice. There were more buyers interested in the property than I had anticipated."S Allwright17/7 Hampden Road, Artarmon
"Marriott Lane literally went the extra mile to achieve a very good and prompt result. It's been a pleasure to have dealt with the firm."Andy Stucken18 Tobruk Avenue, St Ives
"We were extremely pleased with the service offered by Marriott Lane Real Estate. Not only were the agents professional and knowledgable, but they also spent a great deal of time with us discussing the marketing strategy and presentation of our property."Sunita Shah
"Many thanks for all your help in selling our unit. It could not have been an easier process for us. Also thanks for all your excellent property management over the last 3 1/2 years you have been more than helpful. I would highly recommend you to anyone renting or buying property."Mr H & Mrs Z McCarthy3/49 Shirley Road, Wollstonecraft
"I had the very good fortune of being involved with Marriott Lane Real Estate with the purchase of my first home. The time and personal service they afforded me was very comforting in a time of great stress. I highly recommend Marriott Lane to any home buyer who is looking for a more personalised, trustworthy and upmarket real estate agency."Ms J Masters