SOLD AT AUCTION!
An ultra-modern apartment, offering the ultimate inner-city lifestyle. Located on the fourth floor of the prestigious ‘Habitat’ building, in the heart of St Leonards and enjoying service from the exclusive Village Concierge. Architect designed by Burley Katon Halliday, it features stunning contemporary finishes including high shadow-line ceilings, full height doors opening to the wrap-around timber deck, designer floor-tiles and quality fixtures throughout. This stylish dual key apartment is conveniently split into two separate residences; a two bedroom and a studio apartment, enjoy as is or convert into one amazing abode.
– Open plan living and dining areas enhance the feeling of space and style
– Gourmet gas kitchen with CaesarStone bench-tops and quality integrated appliances
– Expansive wrap-around deck extends the living area for a seamless blend of indoor and outdoor living
– Spacious bedrooms, all with access to the deck and featuring generous built-in wardrobes
– Bathrooms replete with modern fixtures, frameless shower screens, wall hung toilets with concealed cisterns and recessed lighting for the ultimate in clean lines
– Studio with separate lounge/kitchenette
– Internal laundry with dryer
– Secure double basement parking spaces
– Security video intercom, ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Fully equipped gym with cedar sauna room
– Moments to shops, supermarket, local cafes, restaurants, Crows Nest village and Royal North Shore Hospital.
– Pet-friendly building
Apartment size: 204sqm (incl. balcony and parking)
Our office is open 7 days a week. Inspect by OFI time or by appointment.
Visit all of our properties at www.marriottlane.com.au
price $ = asking price
price guide $ = within the estimated range of the property’s selling price
offers over $ = offers above the listed price