Elegant house-like living in a private leafy setting
Offering space, light, elegance and privacy without compromise, this prized ‘Pavilions on the Park’ apartment by Allen Jack+Cottier Architects represents the pinnacle of contemporary comfort. Showcasing generous proportions, light-filled interiors and only the finest finishes and inclusions, it exudes a house-like ambience with exceptional privacy and a leafy backdrop.
Entertainers will adore the gourmet open plan kitchen, indoor/outdoor design, and the huge covered wraparound terrace with park views. Work-from-home professionals will appreciate the separate casual living area or home office.
Perfect for professional couples, young families and downsizers alike, it’s enviably placed opposite Newlands Park and a stroll to city buses, two train stations, the upcoming Crows Nest Metro (c2024) and Crows Nest’s café, dining and nightlife culture.
– Spacious living/dining room with brand new plush carpet, ducted air conditioning
– Huge covered wraparound terrace for all-seasons entertaining
– Gourmet open plan kitchen with stone bench tops and breakfast bar
– Gas stainless steel Smeg appliances including integrated dishwasher
– Separate casual living area or home office with built-in desk and plenty of storage
– Generous bedrooms with built-in robes, terrace access, one ensuite
– Stylish fully tiled bathrooms, one bathtub, large internal laundry room
– Security entrance, secure visitor parking, and onsite building manager
– Double secure basement parking and storage cage right near the lift
– Stroll to St Leonards and Wollstonecraft rail, Crows Nest Metro (c2024)
– Central to Crows Nest and Waverton village shops, and cafés
– Convenient to the Mater Hospital and Royal North Shore Hospital