Waterfront-reserve living with boat-filled backdrop
Seemingly floating above Lane Cove River and Woodford Bay while gazing out over its boat-filled waters, this apartment is set to a divine 180-degree harbour backdrop. Whether sitting on the balcony, relaxing in the living space, cooking in the kitchen or waking up in the main bedroom, these dreamy vistas are your constant companion. Supremely tranquil, it’s a stroll to village cafes, Baths, ferries and foreshore reserves.
• Sophisticated fresh white colour scheme
• Open plan indoor/outdoor entertaining
• Vast living/dining room flows to balcony
• Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Dishwasher, internal laundry facilities
• Main bedroom with built-in and air con
• Neat and tidy bathroom with a bathtub
• Undercover carport, move straight in
• Footsteps to superb NYE vantage points
• Convenient to Greenwich Public School
• 5-minutes to thriving Lane Cove village
• Gorgeous historic peninsula lifestyle
Text the keyword 72LAND to 0416 907 779 to receive more information on this property or call Stephen O’Sullivan on 0418 865 244 to book a private inspection.