Charming ground floor apartment, stroll to rail
Enjoying a ground floor position in a boutique Art Deco-style block of six, this apartment is a desirable first home or investment. Refreshed with brand new carpet and a creamy coat of paint, it’s well-presented with scope for further enhancements. Boasting a prime position, it´s a stroll to shops, cafes & rail, as well as Artarmon Public School, Cleland Park & Thompson Park.
• High ceilings, full brick building
• Light-filled combined living/dining space
• Eat-in kitchen ripe for renovation
• Two bedrooms with room for BIR’s
• Bright bathroom featuring a bathtub
• Shared laundry & storage space
• Stroll to cafes, restaurants and shops
• 240m to rail, no car necessary
• Near parks & playing fields
• Close to Royal North Shore Hospital
• Rapid access to Chatswood and CBD
• Superb investment or first home
• No common walls
Text the keyword HAMPDEN36 to 0416 907 779 to receive more information on this property direct to your device.
Our office is open 7 days a week.
Visit all of our properties at www.marriottlane.com.au
price $ = asking price
price guide $ = within the estimated range of the propertys selling price