Federation charmer in cul-de-sac a stroll to rail (by appointment only)
Set in an exclusive cul-de-sac, this 1914 Federation Queen Anne house ‘Chiara’ summons an immediate sense of historic refinement. It’s rich in original period detailing with contemporary enhancements to satisfy the needs of a modern family. Formal and informal living/dining rooms provide separate spaces while the open plan indoor/outdoor entertaining with a leafy rear garden is ideal for children and pets. Complete with a studio, it’s a stroll to rail and cafes.
• Full brick home with charming veranda
• Stunning high ornate ceilings, timber floors
• Leadlight windows, picture rails, fireplaces
• Classic spacious formal living/dining room
• Light-filled open plan kitchen/family room
• Gas kitchen with functional appliances
• Private leafy rear garden with lush lawn
• Separate studio for artists and musicians
• Generous bedrooms with built-in robes
• Lovely bright bathroom with a bathtub
• Laundry room with W/C, parking space
• Stroll to rail, shops,cafes and Westfield Chatswood
• Walking distance to Artarmon Public School
Text the keyword DRAKE11 to 0416 907 779 to receive more information on this property direct to your device.
Land size: 401 sqm
Our office is open 7 days a week.
Visit all of our properties at www.marriottlane.com.au
price $ = asking price
price guide $ = within the estimated range of the propertys selling price