Historic Family Home in Prized Position
When family is everything, this historic freestanding home is sure to impress. Built around 100 years ago, it’s as charming as it is functional with high ornate ceilings, formal & informal living spaces & open plan indoor/outdoor entertaining. Positioned on a substantial 445.2 sqm block on the high side of the street, the home offers a desirable northwest-to-rear aspect. The flexible third living space would be ideal as a study, rumpus or 4th bedroom. Offering the potential within the existing large wide hallway & oversized roof space to add space/value with a second level or rooms STCA. It boasts a peaceful, private & leafy setting in a tightly held cul-de-sac a stroll to existing railway stops of Waverton & North Sydney and the upcoming Victoria Cross Metro Line & bustling North Sydney CBD.
• Impressive ornate ceilings, fireplaces
• Generous formal lounge and dining
• Separate flexible rumpus or bedroom
• Stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop
• Spacious living/dining flows to rear
• Sun-drenched outdoor entertaining
• Landscaped rear garden, level lawn
• Generous bedrooms, bright bathrooms
• Internal laundry room, air conditioning
• Convenient to top North Shore schools
• Walk to beautiful foreshore reserves
• Valuable double carport
Text the keyword 22TOON to 0416 907 779 to receive more information on this property direct to your device.
Land size: 445.2 sqm
Water: $ 191.53/qtr
Our office is open 7 days a week.
Visit all of our properties at www.marriottlane.com.au
price $ = asking price
price guide $ = within the estimated range of the propertys selling price