Historic semi near rail with exciting potential
Occupying over 300sqm of land a stroll to charming Waverton village shops, cafes and rail, this classic semi will inspire couples, young families and visionaries. With huge potential for substantial renovations, the home is in liveable condition yet presents an exciting opportunity to capitalise on its historic value and prime position. Enjoying formal and informal living and Anzac Bridge views, it’s convenient to Crows Nest, North Sydney and the CBD.
• Lofty high ceilings, ornate central roses
• Stylish leadlight windows, picture rails
• Flexible formal lounge and dining rooms
• Casual living with Anzac Bridge views
• Gas stainless steel cooking appliances
• Tiered level outdoor entertaining areas
• Generous bedrooms with built-in robes
• Light-filled bathroom, plantation shutters
• Single lock-up garage, rear lane access
• Move in now, renovate in your own time
• Stroll to Brennan Park, foreshore reserves
• Close to top public and private schools
Text the keyword CROW11 to 0416 907 779 to receive more information on this property direct to your device.
Land size: 323 sqm
Our office is open 7 days a week.
Visit all of our properties at www.marriottlane.com.au
price $ = asking price
price guide $ = within the estimated range of the propertys selling price