Exquisite Victorian terrace promising a cosmopolitan lifestyle
Striking the perfect balance between period charm and modern style, this classic Victorian terrace ‘Bofin’ is set to impress. It boasts a versatile layout, delightfully generous bedrooms and a quiet yet ultra-convenient position, just a stroll to all the cosmopolitan attractions of Paddington. Head down Oxford Street for a coffee or shopping spree or venture a touch further to Westfield and the famous Bondi Beach.
• Freestanding to one side, light-filled
• High ornate ceilings, timber floorboards
• Picture rails, fireplaces, French doors
• Living/dining room with air conditioning
• Private leafy alfresco dining courtyard
• Gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops
• Gas stainless steel European appliances
• Generous bedrooms, stylish bathrooms
• Huge main bedroom, iron lace balcony
• Bright main bathroom, claw-foot bathtub
• Footsteps to JOZO and Centennial Park
• Stroll to the Light Brigade and nightlife
Total land area: Approximately 94 sqm
Text the keyword CHURCH to 0416 907 779 to receive more information on this property, or call Stuart Howard on 0425 325 143 to book a private inspection.