Well-presented apartment in Art Deco block
Part of a boutique Art Deco block, this apartment is positioned on the first floor and offers light-filled modern living while retaining its original 1930s period charm. High ceilings, sleek cornices and an ornamental fireplace in the classic formal lounge are complemented by new carpet and fresh paint. The main bedroom boasts a flexible sunroom, study or nursery. Located for convenience, it’s a level stroll to shops, eateries, parks and various bus routes.
• Combined living/dining room, fireplace
• Separate kitchen, desirable gas cooking
• Stainless steel appliances with dishwasher
• Bedrooms with built-in robes, ceiling fans
• Main with sunroom/study/dressing room
• Light-filled bathroom with laundry facilities
• Well-presented with scope to capitalise
• Stroll to vibrant Crows Nest village cafes
• Near Cammeray village and Stocklands
• Central to various parks and recreation
• Rapid access to CBD by express buses
• Walking distance to North Sydney + upcoming Metro
• Double brick, only one common wall
Text the keyword 6WEST to 0416 907 779 to receive more information on this property direct to your device.
Size: 78 sqm
Our office is open 7 days a week.
Visit all of our properties at www.marriottlane.com.au
price $ = asking price
price guide $ = within the estimated range of the property’s selling price