Impeccably renovated north-facing Art Deco gem
Flooded in northerly sunshine from its first floor position, this apartment has been recently renovated to meticulous standards. Part of a desirable Art Deco building, it blends original c1930s charm with sumptuous modern additions to create a home that’s as homely as it is contemporary. The kitchen is open plan and the generous main bedroom features a study. Positioned for convenience, it’s a level stroll to all the essentials.
• Art deco, double brick, high ceilings, decorative cornices
• Quietly situated north facing apartment with extensive natural light and peaceful leafy outlook
• Living/dining room with ornamental fireplace
• Spacious light-filled kitchen with European stainless steel appliances, gas stovetop, handmade Italian splashback tiles, Ceasarstone benchtop, custom built cabinetry with soft close drawers, Franke sink with gooseneck mixer spout and benchtop lighting.
• Main bedroom with study or dressing room
• Bedrooms with built-ins and100% wool carpet
• Impeccably detailed bathroom with custom built cabinetry
• Light-filled fully tiled bathroom with bathtub
• Instantaneous gas hot water system
• Security entrance, internal laundry facilities
• Superb fittings, absolutely nothing to spend
• Level stroll to Crows Nest, cafes, nightspots
• Level walk to Cammeray village and parks
• Rapid access to North Sydney and the CBD
• Newly renovated architect design by John Moore
Total: 78 sqm
Strata: $1072.50 /qtr
Water: $153.56 /qtr
Council: $260.35 /qtr
Text the keyword 5AWEST to 0416 907 779 to receive more information on this property, or call 0418 865 244 to book a private inspection.