Spacious studio footsteps to shops, eateries and transport
A sanctuary in the sky with all the essentials at your doorstep, this studio is the perfect pad for first home buyers, investors and those seeking a city base. It embraces a roomy open plan indoor/outdoor design with leafy treetop outlooks and a sunny northeast aspect. Step out and stroll to shops, supermarkets and an exciting selection of cafes, restaurants and nightspots, including Woolies and The Crowie.
• Roomy bright living/dining/bedroom space
• Lovely balcony with elevated streetscape
• Open plan kitchen with sleek appliances
• Dishwasher and space for a full-size fridge
• Bedroom area with mirrored built-in robe
• Fully tiled bathroom including a bathtub
• Air conditioning, security entrance with lift
• Brief stroll to buses, 15 minutes to the CBD
• Walk to Woolies and Chemist Warehouse
• Moments to the Willoughby Rd cafe strip
• Countless cuisines practically at your door
• Walk to (and home from) lively nightspots
Total: 44 sqm
Text the keyword 206PAC to 0416 907 779 to receive more information on this property, or call Stuart Howard on 0425 325 143 to book a private inspection.