Elegant ground floor living near village cafes and rail
Resplendent in historic charm, this apartment exudes a vivid house-like ambience ideal for those who refuse to compromise on space or elegance. Its ground floor position with no common walls ensures peace, privacy and easy level access. Original period features dazzle at every turn. Boasting an exclusive position opposite gorgeous Brennan Park, it’s a stroll to cosmopolitan Waverton village shops, cafes and rail.
• High ornate ceilings, timber floors
• Vast living/dining room with a window seat
• Striking picture and plate rails, French doors
• Kitchen updated in 2014, stone bench tops
• Sleek gas stainless steel cooking appliances
• Unique original servery from kitchen to living/dining
• Flexible sunroom, home office or dining room
• Two spacious bedrooms
• Lovely light-filled bathroom with a bathtub
• On market for first time in almost 20 years
• Heavily owner occupied
• Readily available on street parking
• Parking permit available from North Sydney council, $60.00 per annum.
• Part of two superb boutique blocks of four
• Well-presented with potential to add value
• Achievable rent of $600 per week in today’s market
Text the keyword 3KING to 0416 907 779 to receive more information on this property.
Internal: 85 sqm
Strata: $1,646.60 /qtr
Council: $265.67 /qtr
Water: $179.06 /qtr