Harbour Views in a Prized Sydney Suburb
Set to a mesmerising harbour and city skyline backdrop both day and night, this fifth floor apartment with brand new lift access will appeal to those who want to live an enviable Sydney lifestyle. Gazing out across to the CBD, it takes in views of the Anzac Bridge, glistening Sydney Tower and ever-changing Sydney Harbour with its bobbing boats and zippy ferries. With a breezy indoor/outdoor flow, the apartment is well-presented and features generous proportions, light-filled interiors and a creamy colour scheme. Peaceful, private and perfectly positioned within a stroll to Waverton village shops, cafes and rail, as well as cosmopolitan Crows Nest and North Sydney CBD, it will appeal to professional couples and downsizers.
• L-shaped living/dining room
• Roomy balcony with views
• Renovated kitchen with sleek appliances
• Large walk-in pantry
• Both bedrooms with built-ins
• Fully tiled bathroom with tub
• Handy internal laundry room
• Crisp white plantation shutters
• Single garage with lift access
• Footsteps to foreshore reserves
• Stroll to historic McMahons Point
Size 87.4 sqm (incl. balcony)
Garage: 22 sqm
Text the keyword 24CARR to 0416 907 779 to receive more information on this property, or call Stuart Howard on 0425 325 143 to book a private inspection.