Light-filled ground floor entertainer a brief stroll to rail
Abundant in space, light and contemporary elegance, this ground floor apartment with level access exudes a house-like ambience and will appeal to professional couples, young families and downsizers alike. Stay in and enjoy vast open plan indoor/outdoor entertaining or step out and stroll to nearby Wollstonecraft station for an easy commute to the CBD. Part of a tightly held boutique block of nine, it’s sure to impress.
• Seamless open plan indoor/outdoor design
• Vast L-shaped living/dining room flowing out
• North-facing alfresco entertaining courtyard
• Granite kitchen with functional gas appliances
• Two of three bedrooms featuring built-in robes
• Generous master bedroom with an ensuite
• Lovely bathrooms, bathtub, internal laundry
• Peaceful rear position of building, leafy views
• Single lock-up garage, set in tree-lined street
• Exceptional convenience via public transport
• Stroll to Smoothey Park and walking tracks
• Near foreshore reserves and lively Crows Nest
Internal: 128 sqm
Parking: 16 sqm
Total: 144 sqm
Strata: $1,689.48 /qtr
Council: $263.08 /qtr
Water: $179.06 /qtr
Please contact Stuart Howard on 0425 325 143 to arrange a viewing.
Text the keyword 356SHIR to 0416 907 779 to receive more information on this property.