Pristine light-filled Art Deco apartment in a secluded setting
Set well back from the street in a boutique Art Deco block of seven known as ‘Harlowe’, this apartment effortlessly fuses historic charm with contemporary style. It enjoys a first floor position with leafy outlooks, exceptional peace and privacy and an abundance of natural light. The gorgeous Smoothey Park and walking tracks, bus and rail transport and local cafes and shops are just moments away by foot.
• High ceilings, ornate cornices, full brick
• Spacious living with ornamental fireplace
• Eat-in gas kitchen with a walk-in pantry
• Stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
• Generous bedrooms with built-in robes
• Bright bathroom, bathtub and shower
• Wrapped in windows with leafy outlooks
• Share laundry, easy nearby street parking
• Ready to move straight into or rent out
• Rapid commute to North Sydney or CBD
• Easy walking distance to lively Crows Nest
• Near foreshore reserves and Berry Island
Total On Title: 79 sqm
Text the keyword 529SHI to 0416 907 779 to receive more information on this property, or call Stuart Howard on 0425 325 143 to book a private inspection.