Oversized Art Deco Retreat - Ever-Changing Views & No Common Walls
Framed by leafy treescape surrounds, this tastefully refurbished Art Deco sanctuary captures dazzling views to the city skyline and Harbour Bridge from its peaceful top floor rear position. One of only four in the tightly held “Perry Court”, it is wrapped in windows on three sides with no common walls and has been reconfigured from a three bedroom apartment to create two fluid living zones (easily reconverted). Located on the exclusive Wollstonecraft peninsula, it’s just metres to the station and Berry Island Reserve.
– Newly renovated, easily reinstated as 3 bedrooms
– Entry hall, double sized living room, feature fireplace
– Stylish modern gas kitchen, elegant dining alcove
– 2 tranquil double bedrooms with built-ins & wool carpet
– Designer bathroom with integrated laundry facilities
– High ornate ceilings, reverse cycle air, gas heating
– Limewashed timber floors, plantation shutters
– Sought after lock up garage / workshop
– Easy CBD access. Short walk to railway station.
Mobile: 0430 434 360