Improving the presentation of your property is the most cost-effective action you can take. It always returns at least twice the expenditure and usually somewhere between four and fifteen times.
Superior Presentation delivers on two levels.
Greater Engagement at the Property – You must not rely on the Buyer’s imagination. It’s essential that the home works for them, that it feels inviting, practical and invokes emotions. People should focus on how they would feel there, not on required repairs and whether furniture would fit. Provide them with solutions, not problems.
Undertake Necessary Repairs
• Ensure all tiles, wallpaper, plaster, etc. is free of damage, otherwise repair
• Ensure there is no mould present
• Fix any leaking taps and loose handles
Focus on Light
• Remove window coverings if old and worn out, clean windows
• Use lamps & add mirrors
• Consider painting in a lighter shade
• Cut back foliage from windows
• Stand at the street entrance and imagine you are seeing your property for the first time
• Move to the front door, look about and observe the quality of presentation and repair
• Pause within the entry foyer and consider how welcoming it feels
Styling – Showcases, displays usability of space & demonstrates the lifestyle of a property.